We serve Bradley County and the surrounding community through a variety of programs. Each program has specific eligibility requirements.
How To Register
If you are returning to The Caring Place, please remember your scan card and photo ID.
If you are new to The Caring Place or haven’t been in over a year, please see the First Time Visit section below.
All neighbors should visit during our open hours Tuesday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. AND Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
First Time Visit
First time visitors to The Caring Place will need to complete a registration form and provide the following items:
- Picture Identification
- Verbal statement of income*
- Benefits (SSDI, SSI, SNAP, etc.) Letter
- Verification of Social Security number for each family member (first visit only)
- Proof of street address for each adult in the household, such as:
- Piece of mail with your name and current address on it.
- Lease Agreement
- Current Driver’s License
- Food Stamp Letter
- Utility Bill
*For financial assistance, proof of income will be required in case management session, including but not limited to:
- Check Stubs
- Bank Statement