NEED FOOD? NEED CLOTHES?
You may qualify for services at The Caring Place.
To see if you qualify, bring:
- Picture ID
- Proof of income for the entire household
Letter from Social Security
Food Stamp letter
- Social Security cards for each family member
- proof of address
Piece of mail with the current address on it
Current driver’s license
What you will receive:
- Single individuals receive one bag of non-perishable food per calendar month.
- Families may visit The Caring Place twice a month and receive a bag of non-perishable food per visit.
- If you are eligible for food, you may also shop for clothing. All items are free. Some items are limited.
SETHRA will provide transportation if notified 24 hours in advance. You can reach SETHRA at 423-478-1396.
Location: 130 Wildwood Avenue, SE
Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Evening Hours: Tuesday 6:00pm -8:00pm